Become part of the "One Team"
The National Gypsum "One Team"
Associates working for our family of companies, who often “come for a job and stay for a career,” are the backbone of our organization. Our rich history of product quality, and innovation and customer service excellence is tied to our ability to attract, retain, train and promote top talent for our plants, sales, research and corporate associates.
National Gypsum Company and all related corporate entities operate as a family of companies. We call our approach the One Team, which means from the CEO down, we work together toward a common goal with collaboration and open communication. The One Team culture is alive in our approach to safety, quality and sustainability. It enables us to adhere to our core values, honor our business integrity and make a lasting, positive impact in our industry and the communities where we live and work.
We are never done investing in the safety, skills and promotion of our associates, which is reflected in our average tenure of 17 years.
We provide an extensive and comprehensive package of health and welfare benefits to all associates.
- Medical, dental, drug and vision for associate and dependents
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life for associate and dependents
- Profit sharing
- Company-funded retirement account
Paid time off
- Holidays and floating holidays
- Bereavement and funeral leave
- Personal days
- Jury duty
- Training (including seminars and computer training)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- National merit scholarship program (for children of associates)
- Matching gifts for accredited educational institutions
- Internal job postings
- Job performance management system
- Competitive wages
- Product discount program
- "Company store" logo merchandise
- Voluntary benefits
- Legal insurance
- Pet insurance
The benefits offered to a job candidate may vary depending on the specific job and location.
All National Gypsum Company and corporate affiliate companies, including: NG Corporate, LLC; National Gypsum Services Company; Gold Bond Building Products, LLC; Gold Bond Canada, LLC; ProForm Finishing Products, LLC; PermaBASE Building Products, LLC; and Unifix Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers and reserve the right to alter or amend benefit packages at any time without notice.