ProForm® Quick Set™ Lite Setting Compound
ProForm® BRAND Quick Set™ Lite Setting Compound is a quick setting/hardening type joint compound that is 30% lighter than conventional setting compound, can be easily sanded and requires less time and effort to work. Available in 5, 20, 45, 90, and 210 minute set times.
Quick Set Lite Compound provides a lightweight, easy to sand finish for fast, smooth joint finishing.
Quick Set Lite Compound is specially formulated to provide excellent joint strength, even in poor drying conditions. Quick Set Lite Compound permits heavy fills and faster joint finishing with low shrinkage.
Quick Set Lite Compound is compatible with all types of gypsum board and may be used where a shortened joint finishing schedule is desired.
Quick Set Lite Compound is used as a prefill material for gaps in gypsum board construction that are wider than recommended and also in voids in above-grade interior concrete.
- Hardens quickly and easy to sand, allowing faster joint finishing
- Lightweight formula is 30% lighter than conventional all-purpose joint compounds
- Low shrinkage
- Greater joint strength with exceptional bond
- Not affected by humidity and moisture when hardened and dried
- Permits same-day joint finishing
- Excellent for all phases of finishing, including taping, finishing, filling, patching, skimming, laminating and even texturing
To View ProForm Quick Set Setting Compound - click here.
Click here for HPDs
Click here for EPDs