ProForm® FasTrack® Plus Compound
ProForm® BRAND FasTrack® Plus Compound is a fast-setting/hardening, sandable compound which is 30% lighter than conventional FasTrack. Thus, it requires less time and effort to work.
FasTrack Plus Compound is specifically formulated to allow a joint finishing job to be started in the morning and finished by the end of the day. Unlike many conventional all-purpose compounds, FasTrack Plus can be recoated as soon as the previous coat sets, allowing same-day joint finishing.
- FasTrack Plus' setting formula hardens quickly to an easy-to-sand finish for fast, smooth joint finishing.
- Mixes to a creamy, lump-free consistency that doesn't roll up, drag, crater or bubble.
- Firmly holds to a knife until spread. Lightweight formula weighs 30% less than most conventional all-purpose joint compounds, allowing easier handling and faster application.
- FasTrack Plus provides a superior bond with exceptionally low shrinkage, plus increased crack and humidity resistance, even in heavy fills.
- On interior surfaces such as wallboard, FasTrack Plus allows faster finishing, filling, patching, skimming, laminating and even texturing.
- Contains no VOC.
- Available in three popular working-set times to meet industry needs: 20, 45 and 90 minute setting times. Bags are color coded by setting times.